See more. Do more. Be more productive.
The Matrox TripleHead2Go DP Edition external multi-display adapter adds up to three monitors to your laptop or desktop computer. It connects to the video output of your system and uses the system’s existing GPU to provide high-quality, uncompressed graphics and video across all monitors. Ideal for professionals requiring more desktop space for maximum productivity and gamers wanting a totally immersive experience, this little black box lets you run different applications on each display or view one application across multiple monitors.
- Lets you connect up to three monitors to the single DisplayPort or Mini DisplayPort video output, or Thunderbolt port*1, of your system
- Creates a stretched desktop with a maximum resolution of 5760×1080 (3x 1920×1080)*2,*3 across three displays or 3840×1200 (2x1920x1200)*3 across two
- Uses your system’s existing GPU to deliver a solid platform for office, 3D design, multimedia and digital signage applications
- Open an application on each display or span one across multiple-screens
- Works with LCDs, CRTs and projectors*4
- Experience Surround Gaming by expanding supported 3D games across three monitors; achieve a much wider in-game field of view
- Matrox Bezel Management compensates for monitor bezel gaps to bring realism to gaming and digital signage
- Quick and easy to install; there’s no need to open the computer case or insert components
- Spans taskbar across monitors for easy access to all your open applications
- Matrox Clone to view a copy of one display on the other displays
- Includes Matrox PowerDesk software to easily manage your desktop configuration
- External device that won’t void your system warranty
- Expand your desktop further by connecting a second TripleHead2Go to your graphics hardware to support up to six monitors at a time*5
- PC and Mac compatible
For more information about other TripleHead2Go models visit our GXM Series page.
*1 Thunderbolt port connectivity is currently supported only with Mac systems. Windows support coming soon.
*2 This mode runs at 50Hz which may be incompatible with some displays. Verify with your display vendor for compatibility.
*3 TripleHead2Go model, OS and system dependant. Please see system compatibility information to verify the maximum resolution supported by your system.
*4 Additional adapters may be required (sold separately). See connectivity requirements for details.
*5 Certain conditions apply. Visit the Multi-GXM support page for further details.