See more. Do more. Be more productive.
The Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital SE external multi-display adapter adds up to three DVI monitors to your laptop or desktop computer. It connects to the video output of your system and uses the system’s existing GPU to provide high-quality, uncompressed graphics and video across all monitors. Ideal for professionals requiring more desktop space for maximum productivity, Pro A/V specialists looking to create unique multi-screen setups, and gamers wanting a totally immersive experience—this little black box lets you run different applications on each display or view one application across multiple monitors.
- Lets you connect up to three monitors to the single DisplayPort or Mini DisplayPort video output, or Thunderbolt port*1, of your system
- Creates a stretched desktop with a maximum resolution of 5760×1080 (3x 1920×1080)*2,*3 across three displays or 3840×1200 (2x1920x1200)*3 across two
- Uses your system’s existing GPU to deliver a solid platform for office, 3D design, multimedia and digital signage applications
- Open an application on each display or span one across multiple screens
- HDCP compliance for protected content playback
- Works with displays and projectors
- Experience Surround Gaming by expanding supported 3D games across three monitors to achieve a much wider in-game field of view
- Matrox Bezel Management compensates for monitor bezel gaps to bring realism to gaming and digital signage (Available under Windows only)
- Quick and easy to install—there’s no need to open the computer case or insert components
- Spans taskbar across monitors for easy access to all your open applications
- Runs in clone mode and shows the same content on all displays
- Includes Matrox PowerDesk software to easily manage your desktop configuration
- External device that won’t void your system warranty
- Expand your Windows desktop further by connecting a second TripleHead2Go Digital SE to your graphics hardware to support up to six monitors at a time*4
- PC and Mac compatible
For more information about other TripleHead2Go models visit our GXM Series page.
*1 Thunderbolt port connectivity is currently supported only with Mac systems. Windows support coming soon.
*2 This mode runs at 50Hz which may be incompatible with some displays. Verify with your display vendor for compatibility.
*3 Operating System and GPU dependent; please see system compatibility information to verify the maximum resolution supported by your system.
*4 Certain conditions apply. Visit the Multi-GXM support page for further details.