Matrox Xmio3 LP offers an unprecedented level of integration of both multi SDI I/O and hardware processing in the smallest form factor PCIe card.
Matrox X.mio3 LP
This low-profile, half-length card offers up to eight reconfigurable SDI I/Os from SD to 4K. Multi-channel hardware processing accelerates compute-intensive operations including motion-adaptive de-interlacing, up/down/cross scaling and mixing/compositing for all resolutions including 4K.
Matrox X.mio3 LP is ideal for OEMs who need to create advanced yet compact channel-in-a-box systems, video servers, broadcast graphics systems, encoders, transcoders, multiviewers, switchers and other digital media equipment.
- Low profile, half-length PCI-e card
- Re-configurable I/O that can support up to 8 SDI inputs or outputs
- Frame synchronizers
- VANC and HANC support for each input and output
- Analog blackburst reference input (tri-level or bi-level)
- On-board multi-channel MADI (Motion Adaptive De-Interlacer)
- On-board multi-channel Up/Down/Cross scaler
- On-board multilayer compositor
- Automatic video relay bypass (optional)
- Live zero-frame delay video and audio mixer