DSX LE4 FH provides multichannel SDI IO in a half-length PCI express card. This card provides up to 12 reconfigurable IOs, from SD to 4K, along with support for AES/EBU, LTC and GPIO to provide for versatile connectivity.
Matrox DSX LE4 FH is ideal for OEMs who need to create channel-in-a-box systems, video servers, broadcast graphics systems, encoders, transcoders, multiviewers, switchers and other digital media equipment.
- Half-length PCI express card
- Re-configurable IO that can support up to 12 SDI IO
- Frame synchronizers
- VANC and HANC support for each input and output
- Analog blackburst reference input (tri-level or bi-level)
- Automatic video relay bypass
- Live zero-frame delay video mixers
- Up to16 channels of AES/EBU inputs and outputs
- Up to 8 LTC inputs and outputs
- RS422 control
- Single slot all inclusive option