Performance Meets Flexibility
The Matrox C900 is a single-slot, PCI Express® x16 graphics card that drives nine, six or three displays or projectors at resolutions up to 1920×1200 per output. A special-purpose card designed to power 3×3 or 9×1 video walls, Matrox C900 runs in stretched desktop mode and delivers a single, ultra-large surface across all attached displays, ideal for digital signage, presentation, and video wall applications. Combine two C900 cards to drive 6×3 or 3×6 video walls from one system, with the board-to-board framelock feature ensuring all displays are synchronized to reduce tearing. Matrox C900, with its high reliability, outstanding performance, and low-power consumption delivers a cost-effective video wall solution for enterprise, industrial, pro A/V, digital signage, security, control rooms, and more.
- Drive nine, six or three synchronized displays or projectors from one single-slot card
- Create unique video wall configurations, including 3×3 and 9×1 video walls*1
- Features nine Mini HDMI connectors and supports a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1200 per output
- Experience smooth video playback and graphics performance with 4 GB of memory
- Minimize power consumption with an energy efficient card that consumes 75 W
- Delivers a single ultra-large stretched desktop across multiple displays attached to one card*1
- Expand your desktop space with multi-board support to drive as many as 18 displays from a single computer*2
- Framelock two Matrox C900 cards together and synchronize the refresh rate across all monitors to reduce tearing*3
- Customize your setup with the easy-to-use Matrox PowerDesk™ multi-display configuration and desktop management software*4
- Output a seamless, continuous image across multiple displays with Bezel Management
- Clone content to show the same information on all displays
- Simplify A/V installations with advanced EDID Management
- Adjust the number of overlapping pixels with Edge Overlap to create a seamless, unified image on nine, six or three edge blending projectors
- Facilitate enterprise-wide deployments by installing Matrox PowerDesk & drivers across many systems without any user interaction
- Pair C900 with Matrox Mura™ IPX Series for 4K capture and IP encode & decode
- Supports Microsoft® DirectX® 12, OpenGL® 4.4, and OpenCL™ 1.2 to run the latest professional applications
- Protect your investment with Matrox long product life-cycles
- Compatible with Windows® 10 (32/64), Windows 8.1 (32/64), Windows 7 (32/64), Windows Embedded Standard 7 (32/64), Server 2012 R2 (64), Server 2008 R2 (64), Linux® operating system
What’s in the box?
- Matrox C900 graphics card
- Quick start-up guide
- Display drivers and Matrox PowerDesk desktop management software available for download from Matrox website
Accessories (Sold Separately)
- Board-to-board framelock cable (part # CAB-FL-F)
- Mini HDMI to HDMI adapter cable (3rd party)
*1 All displays must run at the same resolution in stretched desktop mode. Maximum horizontal resolution cannot exceed 16K under Windows.
*2 Stretched desktop mode available across displays attached to one card.
*3 Available only under Microsoft Windows operating systems. Requires framelock cable (CAB-FL-F), sold separately.
*4 Available only under Microsoft Windows operating systems.
Create an ultra-large desktop to expand a single application across all screens.
Duplicate content to show the same information on all displays.
Split up your desktop into different sections to create additional partitions for all your applications.
Adjust the number of overlapping pixels between edge blending projectors to build a seamless, unified image.
Compensate for the physical space created by monitor bezels to output a continuous image across multiple displays.
Determine where and how program windows are displayed on the desktop.
Increase resolution support and select display modes (wide-screen resolutions, video timings & refresh rates) not available by the default in the monitor’s EDID.
Provide consistent EDID signal to the graphics card to ensure video is displayed correctly.
Deploy different desktop configurations / environments based on individual department requirements across the organization.