Performance Meets Flexibility
The Matrox C680 is a single-slot, PCIe® x16 graphics card that drives up to six displays or projectors at resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 per output. The versatile, six-monitor video card can power the latest Ultra HD/4K panels as well as enable 12-monitor configurations when combined with a second Matrox C680 board. The board-to-board framelock feature ensures synchronization of all displays to reduce tearing on digital signage and video walls. With its high reliability, outstanding performance, and advanced multi-monitor capabilities, Matrox C680 delivers the best display density for demanding commercial and critical applications including enterprise, industrial, pro A/V, digital signage, security, control rooms and more.
- Drive up to six displays or projectors
- Supports a maximum resolution of 4096 x 2160 per output
- Experience smooth video playback and graphics performance with 2 GB of memory
- Minimize power consumption with an energy efficient board design
- Expand your desktop space with multi-board support to drive up to 12 displays from a single computer
- Framelock two Matrox C680 cards together and synchronize the refresh rate across all monitors to reduce tearing*1
- Simplify cabling by daisy-chaining DisplayPort™ 1.2 MST-capable displays*2
- Customize your setup with the easy-to-use Matrox PowerDesk™ multi-display configuration and desktop management software
- Configure displays independently from one another or select stretched desktop mode to create as a single ultra-large desktop across multiple displays
- Clone content to show the same information on all displays
- Select any combination of portrait or landscape and set the orientation that works best for you
- Prevent loose cabling with secure Mini DisplayPort connectors
- Adjust the number of overlapping pixels with Edge Overlap to create a seamless, unified image on up to six edge blending projectors
- Facilitate enterprise-wide deployments by installing Matrox PowerDesk & drivers across many systems without any user interactionSupports Microsoft® DirectX® 11.2, OpenGL® 4.4, and OpenCL™ 1.2 to run the latest professional applications
- Protect your investment with Matrox long product life-cycles
- Compatible with Windows® 10 (32/64), Windows 8.1 (32/64), Windows 7 (32/64), Windows Embedded Standard 7 (32/64), Server 2012 R2 (64), Server 2008 R2 (64), Linux® operating system
What’s in the box?
- Matrox C680 graphics card
- Quick start-up guide
- Display drivers and Matrox PowerDesk desktop management software available for download from Matrox website
Accessories (Sold Separately)
- Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort adapter cable (part # CAB-MDP-DPF)
- Board-to-board framelock cable (part # CAB-FL-F)
- Active Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter cable (3rd party)
- Active Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapter cable (3rd party)
*1 Available only under Microsoft Windows operating systems. Requires framelock cable (CAB-FL-F), sold separately.
*2 Requires DisplayPort 1.2 MST-capable monitor or hubs—the number of displays that can be daisy-chained depends on the resolution, timings and refresh rate of the connected monitors.
The robust, field-proven Matrox PowerDesk desktop management software for Windows lets users easily configure and manage multi-display setups. It offers professional users a comprehensive set of tools to deploy and control a variety of display configurations including stretched or independent desktops, clone mode, pivot, bezel management and edge overlap. Matrox advanced desktop management features also let users determine where and how program windows are displayed on the desktop—a productivity tool designed to enhance multi-display experiences.
Create an ultra-large desktop to expand a single application across all screens.
Set displays independently from one another to open different applications within each screen.
Duplicate content to show the same information on all displays.
Split up your desktop into different sections to create additional partitions for all your applications.
Adjust the number of overlapping pixels between edge blending projectors to build a seamless, unified image.
Compensate for the physical space created by monitor bezels to output a continuous image across multiple displays.
Select any combination of portrait or landscape and set the orientation that works best for you.
Determine where and how program windows are displayed on the desktop.
Increase resolution support and select display modes (wide-screen resolutions, video timings & refresh rates) not available by the default in the monitor’s EDID.
Provide consistent EDID signal to the graphics card to ensure video is displayed correctly.
Deploy different desktop configurations / environments based on individual department requirements across the organization.
|C680 PCIe x16
Framelock two Matrox C680 cards together and synchronize the refresh rate across all monitors to reduce tearing.