See more. Do more. Be more productive.
The Matrox DualHead2Go Digital Edition external multi-display adapter adds up to two monitors to your laptop or desktop computer. It connects to the video output of your system and uses the system’s existing GPU to provide high-quality, uncompressed graphics and video across all monitors. Ideal for business and professional users looking to increase their productivity with a dual display setup, this little black box lets you run different applications on each monitor or view one application across two monitors.
- Lets you connect two monitors to the single VGA video output of your system
- Creates a stretched desktop of 3840×1200 (2x1920x1200)*1 across two displays
- Uses your system’s existing GPU to deliver a solid platform for office, 3D design, and multimedia applications
- Open an application on each display or span one across the two
- Works with LCDs, CRTs and projectors*2
- Quick and easy to install—there’s no need to open the computer case or insert components
- Spans taskbar across monitors for easy access to all your open applications
- Includes Matrox PowerDesk software to easily manage your desktop configuration
- External device that won’t void your system warranty
- Expand your desktop further by connecting a second DualHead2Go Digital Edition to your graphics hardware to support four monitors at a time*3
For more information about other DualHead2Go models visit our GXM homepage.
*1 Displays attached to DualHead2Go must run at the same resolution. Please see the system compatibility information to verify the maximum resolution supported by your system.
*2 Additional adapters may be required (sold separately). See connectivity requirements for details.
*3 Certain conditions apply. Visit the Multi-GXM support page for further details.